Applications now closed
30 Fellowships of €750 are offered to support attendance of junior members to the ERS-ISIAN meeting. There are 10 awards being made by the ERS Congress and 20 awards are being offered by the Rhinology Journal. Candidates need only make one application.
- Only candidates below the age of 36 years can apply.
- All applicants must be members of the ERS – Membership is free of charge for Junior ERS members; if you have not yet joined please click here
- All applicants must submit their abstract to the Congress via the website before the closing deadline of 10 January 2018; late applications will not be considered
- Applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the abstract submitted to the Congress and the applicant should be the presenting author
- Applicants must submit a copy of their passport or other photographic proof of age
To be considered for the Junior Member Grant, please tick the box in the Abstract Submission Portal and attach proof of age documents accordingly.